my math professor:
- keeps saying "hell yeah, baby"
- writes "function" as "FUNction" with the corresponding emphasis and pause when he writes it
- went "eugh, robots" when someones siri went off in their pocket
- said "you see that show tidying up with marie kondo? every single one of these sparks joy in my heart" while going over a bunch of example problems
- said "we're gonna go ham on this then" while factoring a polynomial
@prophet_goddess I had a math professor my sophomore year who gave the best lectures I was ever privy to.
"okay, so you go out walking one day, okay... on a force field. you go out walking on a force field, just like you do every day. walk walk walk..."
"and as you go walking along, you're peeing, okay? you're just, peeing along, and your pee makes a line like this. Is that okay? are you okay?"
it's also important to mention that he has a heavy and completely divine British-Chinese accent.
A small Mastodon instance run by Erin for herself and her friends.